1.12.2007

Hundred Dollar Dilemma

Background: My grandpa gives each of us a crisp $100 for Christmas, each of us understanding that $50 is really for our birthdays.

Problem: I can never figure out what to buy with it because of course I want it to be something he would approve of. I think most of the dilemma comes from the fact that he lives a very simple life. No computer, cd or dvd player, nothing. It suits him fine, but when I decide I want something that fits into these categories I always wonder if he thinks it's a waste of money and time.

I've almost come to the conclusion to buy the Life-Timez digital scrapbooking program with my money this year. It is $49.95 so I could put the other half in the bank and save it for when I'm old, like grandpa told me I should when I talked to him on Christmas. I really think the program looks like tons of fun, but I'm not postive yet that I will use it enough to make it worth while. I guess I will never know until I try it, but then if I don't like it there's no going back.

Opinions???

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Ours went into the anniversary trip fund.

Caleb said...

You should post again