3.16.2007

Dr. Stice

Really I can't express how cool Dr. Stice is, it's one of those things you have to experience for yourself. This morning, I like him even more though.

When I got to Music 202 this morning I decided to look over the Accounting syllabus and make sure I knew when the quizzes were next week. Come to find out the next quiz wasn't on Monday, it was yesterday! So....knowing full well that I had probably just lost 10 points, I emailed Dr. Stice hoping for a miracle. I was completely honest in the fact that I'm dumb and didn't realize the quiz was yesterday and not Monday. Much to my surprise, he emailed me back a password so I can take it today before midnight!

I really do wish he taught every class I ever had to take. Just imagine Stice as a conductor. Well, maybe Caleb and I are the only ones who really can.

1 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

I think you better check quiz dates more often. You lucked out this time. Love you. Mom