3.11.2007

Life keeps going, and going, and going....

School does not want to stop in order for me to date. I don't like that much at all. I did however go to the cardiologist on Wednesday and found out that I'm not going to die, so that's good.

Here's some dating highlights from this week.

We went to the Night of Concertos at the Music School and it was great! Russell was a very inquisitive guest, but now he knows a lot more about symphonies. We went to Sonic afterward. I'm glad that he likes Sonic as much as I do!

We went to the stake silent movie on Friday night, and then went on a great walk around campus which included the Eyring Science Center. I had never gone inside there so it was pretty neat.

Saturday and Sunday we've gone to Stake Conference. Elder Bednar was there reorganizing our Stake Presidency so it was great! I could have listened to him for hours. I always like it when apostles come and speak with personality, it's a reminder that they really are just normal people.

Hmmm...I know there was something else to write about, but I got distracted by thinking about how great stake conference was.

Oh yeah, it was that I made the mistake of sustaining Russ as the Stake Clerk in conference, now I have to let him go do his clerk thing on Tuesday nights! What was I thinking???

0 comments: