3.04.2007

Saturday

Yesterday was a great Saturday. I worked from 8:30-12:30 but there really was no one in the store for most of that time. I stocked the cardstock, adhevsives, pens, and inkpads which was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. At least it made the time go by faster than just standing around doing nothing.

One little girl came in with her mom and they were getting ready to register for a pageant. She was four and had a cute little dress on. Heather was ringing up her mom's things and she started talking to me. She said "look at my coat, it has soft fur on the inside." I responded with "Wow, that's really cool." She said "your's doesn't," which she doesn't really know since I wasn't wearing my coat, but oh well. I said "nope, mine doesn't" and she said "you wish it did." All I could say was "Yup, I do." She was so cute.

Russ and I went to the Mac Lab after work and imported my two Bump videos and Teddy Bears Picnic onto his laptop so we could make DVD's. Then we went to Build-a-Bear. I made him a pirate named Captain Rahlstrom and he made me a knight in shining armor! They are super cute. Here's my knight.

I'll have to add a picture of his pirate later. We went to Archiver's after because Keera told me I had to, and I wanted him to meet people that I knew would be there!

I'm off to do some indexing before church so that Rachel will still like me!

0 comments: