8.13.2007

What A Crop

We had an employee crop last night at work. For the first time in months I feel like I'm back in my scrapbooking groove and I'm excited to do more. Now I just have to find the time!

I got a few things done last night, including the page above. I had a vision for this page a few weeks ago while laying in bed at 3am not being able to sleep. I tend to come up with great ideas at weird times. Anyway, I've been so excited to make my button bracket for this page for at least two weeks and it turned out great! The other half of the page has facts about our dating period like how many days before our first kiss, etc.

I also made a page celebrating our trip to Build-a-Bear with pictures of the Pirate bear I made Russell. Our store just got a ton of really cool pirate things so I couldn't resist. And finally I made a graduation card for Russell since he graduates on Friday, and a wall hanging out of a clear acrylic stamp block that has a wedding pictures and some really cute rubon's with the date we got married. You'll have to visit us to see it!

Anyway, I better get to work.

2 comments:

Lady in Waiting said...

Mom used to come up with ideas for her lessons like that, and I get them like that sometimes to..scary huh! I like that page though its way cute and original. Did the funeral potatoes turn out ok? Did everyone like them?

Unknown said...

That looks great! Wow.