10.28.2007

I Wish....

I wish that I didn't get screaming voice-mails from my brother.

I wish that my sister-in-law didn't hate me and try to be my best friend at the same time.

I wish that people wouldn't talk about me and my plans to others when they have no idea what the whole story is.

I wish that I could actually have a conversation with my sister-in-law....maybe. I guess since it would just end up with another screaming voice-mail it's probably not worth it.

I wish that people didn't put themselves in the middle of arguments.

I wish that my sister-in-law wouldn't outright ignore my attempts to talk to her about things that are wrong between us.

I wish that just once someone would take the blame for hurting my feelings and apologize rather than just yell that they didn't do anything wrong. It seems that I'm always the one apologizing even if I'm the one who got hurt.

I wish I didn't just have to "drop it"

I wish I knew what was actually behind the hatred.

But most of all.......I wish I still had a brother.

2 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

I wish my son and daughter in law would talk to his parents. It seems like we have become aliens.

And I wish that my kids would not have the kind of relationships I have with my own brothers and sisters. Life is hell when loved ones ignore each other! I know, I've lived it for 30+ years.

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

You can just click on my slide show and it will take you to a website and you can make your own..if you need more help let me know and i can help you..