1.02.2008

365-Day Book+Day 1+Day 2

I saw on one of the scrapbook blogs that I read the idea to take a picture a day for the whole year and then make a scrapbook about it. So I decided I would do it. But I forgot yesterday, so I took two pictures today. One is from an activity from yesterday though, so it will work out. You take the picture and then have a small blurb about why you took the picture. Anyway, that's one of my new years resolutions. The other is to practice and be ready to try out for the orchestra at temple square in July/August when they do auditions. So far the practicing is going great. I practice while Russell works out each night. Hopefully we will not slip once the new semester starts.

Oh....and in order to keep track of my pictures and thoughts about them for my book I'm going to post them on my blog each day (hopefully!). Then when I get time to actually make the book I will have it all logged.

Here's Day 1(Jan 1):


This is a picture of Ticket to Ride: Switzerland. I think I'm addicted to this game. You have tickets from certain cities to others and then you have to build your trains. It's probably my favorite board game I've played with Russell and we started off the new year playing it twice last night. We love the time we spend together playing games, I find it much more useful and interactive than watching t.v. together.

Day 2 (Jan 2):


I bought my books for the coming semester today, and here they are. I'm excited because even though they were expensive, I only have one for each class this semester, and......they are thin!!! That makes a backpack sooooooooo much lighter! I'm excited for the new semester. I really enjoy being in the business classes (even though I do complain a lot)!

0 comments: