1.24.2008

Day 23- Jan 23


Yesterday was one of those go to school, go to work days. Nothing too exciting, so I took a picture of one of my favorite knick-knacks, the glass flower I made. It's probably the coolest thing I've ever made. We visited a glass museum on our trip to New York the summer of 2005 and my mom and I made glass flower while we were there, it was awesome to get to pull the glass and everything.

And.......I got tagged by Keera!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 11, living in Oklahoma I believe, and in 5th Grade.


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Read for managerial economics
2. Try and empty the hallway of stuff at work
3. Write on my blog
4. Go to Chili’s for dinner
5. Go to bed early

5.Snacks I enjoy:
1. Baked Lays
2. Milky Way’s
3. French Fries
4. Pop-Tart’s
5. Triple Chocolate Cheesecake

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Buy a new house and pay it off, buy myself a new car, a new Outback for Russell, save the money for college for my kids, make my scrapbooking room like the ones in the magazines, buy the grand piano I want, go shopping a bunch, and save the rest.


3 of my bad habits:
1. Leaving cups on my nightstand.
2. Biting my nails.
3. Letting my naps turn into sleeps.

5 places I have lived:
1. Spanish Fork, UT

2. Cypress, TX
3. Bartlesville, OK
4. Broomfield, CO
5. England

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Archivers.
2. BYU Custodial
3. Philly Connection
4. Piano Teacher
5. Pretzelmaker

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I would love to know how to paint graffiti-style
2. I want to drive a semi for one day
3. I wish I had a cello
4. I want to learn to surf
5.I want to learn to snowboard

And now I tag........Drumroll......Britni, Julie, and Lisa.
Today's picture will be posted later, I already know exactly what it will be!

0 comments: