1.05.2008

Days 4 & 5

It has been snowing here all day. Luckily I took my car for it's oil change at 9, right when they opened. Otherwise it would have had to wait and then, according to the guys there, I wouldn't have a car! I called into work because I'm trying to get over my sickness before school starts on Monday, since I will actually need to stay awake during class. So we've spent the day inside playing games, taking naps, and doing laundry.

Day 4 (Jan 4):


Kool-Aid Tropical Punch. It's basically the only thing that I took into my body yesterday. I felt terrible, and nothing sounded good, or tasted good besides this Kool-Aid. I believe this picture is of my 5th or 6th glass. Very refreshing. I did keep trying other things, but nothing worked. My head was killing me, my eyes were burning, my throat hurt, and I couldn't stop sneezing. I guess that's a recipe for Kool-Aid relief.

Day 5 (Jan 5):


Relief! Even more than Kool-Aid! I got this and another version of Sudafed while at Walmart this morning buying some notebooks so I'm ready for school on Monday. I didn't know if I should get this sinus one or the cold one, so I bought both since I had many a symptom listed on both. I chose to try this one first because of my burning eyes and it worked! Not only did it make my eyes stop burning, but it made my nose empty of it's junk so that I could actually take a much needed nap! Thank You, Sudafed.

0 comments: