1.07.2008

First Day of School

So the first day of school went fine I guess. I'm not super excited for any of my classes yet, but it is amusing to watch Rick play conquer club throughout the entire three hours! Wow! I had managerial economics, organizational behavior, and orchestra today. The weird thing is, now that I'm in some of the core classes of the business program we add classes as envelopes instead of picking each one individually. Definitely helps save time in the registration process so I like that a lot. The thing I don't know if I'll like is that basically all the classes are in the same classroom.


Day 7 (Jan 7): Welcome to room 2105 of the JKB on BYU campus. The picture of the day. Not the best picture in the world but it will have to do since it's hard to get a picture around more than 30000 students! I basically spend from 8-11am in this room Monday through Friday, with one exception for an hour I believe. It is a nice room, but the walls aren't super thick so I could here other classes going on. I think that will drive me crazy all semester. It does however have access to outlets for all students, which will be nice since we are required to take our laptops everyday. We'll see if I come to love or hate this room and the 40 or so students that I meet there each morning.

0 comments: