1.19.2008

Freedom!

The post earlier was actually the picture from yesterday, I just didn't get home from work until after midnight! So here's today's picture (Day 19 - Jan 19):

The elephants are FREE!!! They have been living in boxes since we got married and we finally got around to putting a shelf up for them today, thanks to a gift card to Lowe's from my parents for Christmas. I did underestimate though, telling Russell that they would all fit on one shelf. I apparently have lots of elephants even though I only have about half of them with me! So some are scattered around the house until we build another shelf.

This picture is just for fun. The Quilted Bear finally had the winter set for our ladder when Russell went after work yesterday, so I found this surprise when I got home from work late last night! They also had the Valentines and St. Patrick's day ones so we have them too! I"ll post pictures when we put them on the ladder.

0 comments: