3.21.2008

3 More Days

Day 81-Mar 21: Today was a great day, I got a 95% on my marketing test, and I found out that I can for sure graduate next April rather than waiting until December. I filled the easter eggs this afternoon since we have a busy day tomorrow with work and playing games with Larkin and Allyson. I put the eggs in a glass bowl and decided to use them as a center piece until they are eaten.

Day 80-Mar 20: I finally got Keera and Eric's wedding announcement today. They are super cute, I love the colors. I'm so excited for them to finally get married, they are wonderful. They made all their announcements, which was quite a task but they turned out great!

Day 79-Mar 19: Russell ordered some groceries from Amazon the other day and they came today. These are the 20 free packets of brownies we got for ordering a certain amount of General Mills products. It's actually kind of neat, you buy the groceries in bulk, but it is somewhat cheaper. It does make put my pantry into a type of tailspin. I might move the extras to that empty lazy susan.

0 comments: