3.13.2008

Dinner and a Movie, Doughnuts, Rain Smell, and an Easter Dilemma

Now that I typed that title, I'm going to talk about everything out of order.

Doughnuts: Has nothing to do with any pictures-of-the-day, but I had one this morning at the Marriott School. Some of the best days at school are the ones when employers come to suck up (mostly to the accounting students) and bring doughnuts with them. You don't even have to talk to them, you can just grab a doughnut and be on your way! Today was one of those days....Yumm!

Rain Smell: I love the smell right after it rains, and I haven't smelt that in a while since all it's done here is snow. Today though, it rained a little while I was in class and then stopped. When I walked outside there was that refreshing scent, and I remembered how much I love it. I guess that's one good thing about Houston, there is plenty of rain and plenty of after-the-rain smell.

Day 73-Mar 13:

I went to Walmart today in search of Easter baskets and came up with these things. I got the baskets, grass, eggs, and egg coloring kits all for under $15! Here's the Easter dilemma: I cannot find those little Cadbury Mini-Eggs! The only place I've seen a package is Albertson's and they were dark chocolate, which might be okay for me, but not for Russell. Those little eggs are our favorites!!!! Has anyone seen them anywhere????

Day 72-Mar 12:

We haven't been on a real date in a long time, and we had been talking about it for a week or so. So yesterday when I didn't have any pressing homework I decided to plan something. As I drove past the dollar theater to pick Russell up from work I stopped to see when August Rush was playing. I still hadn't seen it! It came out of DVD today, but there was a "long wait" on Netflix and I couldn't handle it anymore! So as soon as Russell got in the car I asked if he wanted to go on a date, and of course he said yes! So we went to Brick Oven for dinner and then to see August Rush. I did make him pay though.....even though I asked him out!

2 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

If you are nice, your mom just might be able to find some. They have been all over here....however, with traveling you might have to get them late.

Shyla said...

Sweet. I'm still going to look at Walgreens or Smiths or something, but they seem to be nowhere here.