3.18.2008

Picture Update

Day 78-Mar 18: Today was such a sunny and beautiful day, I loved it. It was snowing when I came out of operations class, but it was kind of sunny while it was snowing, and none of the snow stuck. These are some of the mountains by our house, I LOVE the mountains, and it's my favorite to see snow on them. Remember, snow on the mountains, NOT on the lawn! Anyway, I'm excited for the sunny weather. Now if I can just get these allergies under control so that I can breathe!

Day 77-Mar 17: St. Patrick's Day! Russell was sad that I didn't have anything green planned for dinner. Oops....I will have to plan better next year I guess. A new season of The Bachelor started tonight and I watched it. As it neared the end, the british bachelor (who is not near as good looking as some of the former bachelors) needed to give away the "first impression rose" so that one girl would know she was safe. As they panned through the girls, Russell said "he should not give it to anyone, they are ugly." As I looked at him with a "that was mean" face, he said "What, I would give you one." So I said "Ok then, I want one now (I didn't mean now as in right this second, but I guess he took it that way.) He said he was going to Albertson's, I thought he was joking so I didn't stop him, but he actually went and came back with this wonderful rose! I only have a big vase from the wedding, so the picture looks kind of silly.


Day 76-Mar 16: I thought I had strep this morning, so we stayed home from church, come to find out that I believe it is just allergies. At about 7:00pm I was absolutely bored of reading and sleeping and decided we should play some games. This is one of our favorites called Phoenix. You have to try and get your little pieces in the same order as the colors in the middle before the other person does. You have cards that tell you how you can move. We also played Ticket to Ride.

Day 75-Mar 15: I had to quickly prepare for the nursery lesson today. I cut out these fishes so that we could go fishing since the lesson was "I am thankful for fish." I got the lesson most of the way done and Russell and I drove to JoAnn's to look for material to make curtains out of, as we came home we drove past the church and there were lots of cars and I thought "is it stake conference???" We looked when we came home and found out it was, so we didn't even need to teach a lesson. We were in Denver the week before and didn't know about stake conference. Oh well, the lesson is prepared for when we need it!

0 comments: