4.09.2008

Day 100!!!!

I can't believe I've actually taken a picture for 100 days in a row! It's been fun though, and I can't wait to get started on my book.

Day 100-Apr 9: When I got an email this week that Grandma Chatfield couldn't have dinner because she's still not up and running from her surgery I thought, well, I can't to much bet I can send a card. So I picked up some of the Making Memories Garden Party line and made this little card for her. I love, love, love the Garden Party line and bought some of it for my own use as well a little while ago. Can't wait to use it!

1 comments:

Zotz said...

Such a cute card for such a cute lady. I finally learned how to put pictures on my blog. You should check out the cute card my friend made me, I actually have it on my blog. I am so happy that you get to enjoy Grandma Chatfield. Have you finished the Screw Tape Letters yet? What did you think?