4.06.2008

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures

Day 97-Apr 6: We enjoyed watching conference today and had a pretty lazy day other than that. Russell has been folding the laundry as I typed this and then showed me how he gets all the whites upstairs in one trip! Personally, I just put them all in a laundry basket and carry it up, but to each his own.

Day 96-Apr 5: I went to Mania tonight and had a great time! I've been wanting to go for forever and finally got some time (and money). A group of employees and good customers went so we had a nice table of 8. Kara, Clarice, Me, Joyell, Kathy, Desi, Diana, and Tiffany. There were good snacks, laughs, and supplies to share! I got a lot done, which I was surprised about. I managed to get the title page for my picture a day book, the alarm clock page, and the silly wedding page done and got a good start on my President Hinckley page. The picture of the day is the title page. I had a vision for it in the middle of the night one night. I used my stitched piece for it, and we had a mini photo shoot to get some silly pictures to make it look like we were in one of those photo booths!

Day 95-Apr 4: I finally found some more pants for work that didn't cost $50! I waited a little too long to get the ones at American Eagle I wanted. They went on sale and I didn't realize it before they were out of my size! Luckily Aeropostale was having a 70% sale and had this one pair of 1/2 left. They didn't have them in the "short," so I'm trying to shrink them a little in the washer right now, but they fit well which is wonderful. And.....I won't have to wear the same pants to work all the time. I may have to break out the sewing machine and do some hemming though!

Day 94-Apr 3: I broke my sewing machine out tonight to try stitching on my scrapbook. I've been wanting to try it for a while now because I keep seeing really cute pages with stitching. It took me a few tries to get it to work right, but I did manage to do alright in the end. I might just do it by hand on smaller things from now on though because the thread likes to loop up for some reason when I stop to make sure my paper is still aligned right. On to curtains I guess, as soon as I find material that is.

Day 93-Apr 2: Here's my addiction for the last month or so. Well, since Russell got it for his birthday. I really never have like playing Mahjong on the computer or internet, but for some reason I love this game. I think it might be because I never bothered to find the rules when I played before and then got frustrated and stopped, but this game tutored me through the first level and then let me go. I'm almost done with the game, and then Russell can have it back and play!

0 comments: