4.07.2008

Stitch Bear

Today's one of those days. The kind where you don't do anything special, just ride the day in and day out wave and go to class and do homework. I did however email my OB final just a little bit ago, which is nice. One final down....four to go. So I took a picture of something that means a lot to me, but has nothing to do with the day specifically today.

Day 98-Apr 7:

This is my Stitch bear. I don't know why his name is stitch, but it is. In my family it has been a tradition that the new baby gets a stitch bear that is brought to the hospital for them. All of us have them....some of us are more attached to them than others. Britni is definitely the most attached. She's worn out one, maybe even two stitch bears. I'm pretty attached to mine too, but I've managed to keep the original. I slept with him every night, up until I left town to get married. I don't sleep with him anymore because I have someone better! I loved him growing up and will always keep him. Hopefully we can keep the tradition going with our kids!

2 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

Your bear is named Stitch because Britni's had a label on him when he was bought that his name was stitch. If you remember, hers has some big long stitches for his toes. Hers are very sad looking, but she loves them, and she still does sleep with them. I must admit, I sleep with Ralph sometimes when Dad is gone. Love you. Mom

Lady in Waiting said...

I'm very proud to be attached to my Stich bear! I haven't worn out the second one yet I'm not as rough on him as I was on the first one so he's still available on the days I'm sick or scared of these retarded storms that keep coming to Oklahoma!!!!