4.17.2008

What?!?!?!? - Delayed Edition

I tried to post this on Thursday but the pictures wouldn't load, so here it is now.

This post is going to be filled with random things. To start, here's the picture of the day.

Day 108-Apr 17: Sometime close to the beginning of my shift today I was out talking to Elaine, Noelle, Desi, and Charis when all of the sudden I lift my arm up to do something and my shirt rips at the elbow!!!! I've never even heard of a shirt doing that. And...it was one of my favorite shirts!!! Now that I look at it, the cuffs were getting a little worn, but it was still perfectly wearable. And I couldn't find a long-sleeve shirt to replace it, nor did the store have the short-sleeve one I liked in my size. Go figure. Guess I will have to keep looking.

I did however, while looking for a shirt, get this wonderfully cute bag from Aeropostale for $9.99 instead of $32.50 today! I saw it first in Colorado at the outlet stores, and have been watching for it to go on sale ever since. There was no way I was paying that much for a bag. But I happened upon the sale today, I wasn't even looking!

And......drum roll.......Russell got promoted yesterday and I am lame for not remembering it in my post then. He took the job of Tier 2 Team Lead, which comes with a raise, people to manage, and a move back to the closet office. He took the place of his friend who just left to work for another company. We are pretty excited that we will have a few extra dollars in the budget! Good job Russell!

1 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

Tell Russell congratulations on his promotion and raise. I hold it still means he will be my IT man for the sutdio! You might try Jessica London online for a new shirt, I think they have them in your size. I'll watch for a coupon in my email.
Love you.
Mom