5.27.2008

Cupcakes or Cake???


Day 148-May 27th: Russell worked late today because of some problems with EFY rooming, so I ate dinner alone, and then I had a craving for some cupcakes. I had called my sister to chat while I was making myself some Pasta-Roni for dinner, but she wasn't there, and she called back right when I was about to make cupcakes. Sooo...thinking that it would be hard to hold the phone and pour the batter into cupcake holders, I decided I would settle on a cake, I mean it does taste the same anyway. And once it was frosted I took my Mom's advice and cut it all into pieces because sometimes Russell thinks if he just wants a bite of something he should just cut a bite, and then everything is cut funny and not to the liking of me, Mrs. OCD. Anyway, the cake is delicious, and a great end to the day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think bite pieces are totally okay too! I guess that's why we are siblings though. Pieces is a good idea though. Hope the cake was yummy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to eat by yourself, but the cake looks great!

Unknown said...

Those pieces are too small...