6.19.2008

3 Days Catch-Up

Day 171-June 19th: I just spent an hour talking to Mom and Coop in New York. Mom even went and took a shower in the middle of our conversation!!! Anyway, it was fun to hear from them and it sounds like they are having a good time up there at Joffrey. I'm beginning to think those two wouldn't mind living there and going to Broadway shows every night. Too bad they never share the fun!

Day 170-June 18th: This is the way the lights were in our house all day today....OFF. No, not because the power was out, but because I had a migraine. I went to work just fine this morning at 9, but by 10:30 I was feeling terrible and told Elaine I was going home. I clocked out, then quickly ran to the bathroom to relieve my nausea, and then came home and slept until 3. I woke up feeling a little better but still didn't shake the headache fully until after another nights sleep.

Day 169-June 17th: So I've actually found some extra time the last couple of days to enjoy our Wii. I've been unlocking things on Mario Kart, and enjoying myself in the process. The Wii is tons of fun, and I wish I had more time to mess around with it, but it's probably good that I don't! We did finally find a Wii Fit to buy though, and it should be coming soon!

0 comments: