6.14.2008

A Great Day Off

I LOVE having Saturday's off of work. Russell and I ran some errands this morning, took a great nap, played some games, visited Rachel, and now I am blogging and watching a cool show about the newest rides at Disneyland and Disneyworld on ABC.

Day 166- June 14th: I went around to different scrapbooking stores today trying to find some certain month paper for each title page in the picture-a-day album. I didn't manage to find it, except for online, but I did find a place finally that had the whole Bo-Bunny 4th of July Freedom line!!! I've seen it online and we got a couple of the papers in, but I hadn't managed to find the whole line, so I picked it up and now I need some great plans for the 4th of July that will produce some awesome pictures!!

Day 165-June 13th: It's Friday the 13th and I went to mania with Kathy and Kara, it was great! I hadn't planned a lot and didn't want to spend a lot of money, but I got a few things done or started. I'm trying to save my scrapbooking money for a trip to a store on our way to Park City in a week! I bought this little accordian book kit last October but we never managed to pick pumpkins, so I decided this week to make the back of it, and then I'll finish up the front with pumpkin-picking pictures when we go this year! I LOVE the Bo-Bunny kits! I also finished the wedding details page and got some great ideas for my picture-a-day album and got a page started for that.


Day 164-June 12th: Rachel came over tonight and we taught her to play Ticket to Ride: The Card Game. It was awesome! Russell and I had played it with Larkin and Allyson and finally got our copy yesterday, which we promptly played, and then we played again with Rachel.

0 comments: