10.18.2008

Cornbelly's Corn Maze - Thanksgiving Point

When we got home from Manti today, I realized that today was kind of our last day to get up to the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point. So...we called up Caleb and Holly and off we went. We had a great time.

We went through the maze first. Caleb took charge here once he figured out where we were on his map. I'm surprised he figured out where we were, but he got us out pretty quick after that.

Here he is celebrating his victory at the exit of the maze.

We walked around and looked at everything, including a tree of pumpkins carved with all sorts of things. The pumpkins were styrofoam, but still pretty cool. They had President Hinckley, Nemo, Pooh and Tigger, BYU, and all sorts of other things, including this tiger one I took a picture of for Dad. I think he should carve one for Halloween.


Then we went through this creature. It was like a pitch-black maze of the insides of a monster. He was making scary digesting and moaning sounds while we were in him. Kinda freaky if you ask me.

And finally we found some pumpkins for carving ourselves.

It was a great trip up to Thanksgiving Point, and it made me excited to go up for the Christmas lights. We didn't get up there last year, so I hope we do this year.

There's even more pictures here.

1 comments:

Holly F. said...

Thanks for the fun time and the great pictures! :)