11.02.2008

Christmas is Coming


Day 306-Nov 2nd: After a terrible day in Nursery, I went to an employee crop, which definitely helped my morale. I wanted to make a cupcake pan advent calendar last year, but never found Christmas paper I really liked. I still didn't find any I'm in love with this year, but it is somewhat better. So that's what I worked on first, and here's the finished product.......not quite. I still have to put magnets on so that it can hang or stand without everything falling off. Then we will put little treats in each of the mini-cupcake spots.

The crop was a lot of fun, and B-Jo made me an elephant birthday cake! I didn't take my camera though, so Diana took a picture, and I'll have to post it later.

1 comments:

islandgirl said...

Shyla, this is really cute, I'm going to have to make one some day this year! I miss you guys, employee crop, LOL! Lucky girls!