11.01.2008

The End of the Week

Day 305-Nov 1st: Today was Holly's baby shower. Although no one RSVP'd, we had about 11 or 12 people come and had a good time. It was mostly just an open house thing, but we did play a baby memory game courtesy of Julie, and then opened presents. She got tons of cute, cute things!

Day 304-Oct 31st: I'm really not that into Halloween, it's probably one of my least favorite holidays. Except for the decorations I get to put up in my house. When Darlene showed up to work today though, I almost didn't recognize her. I think here witch costume is great!

We spent Halloween cleaning up the house for the baby shower, but we did enjoy seeing some of our nursery kids come trick-or-treating.

Day 303-Oct 30th: Tonight Rachel came over and we played a couple of Halloween games. Poison and Supernatural Tale. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see Rachel again! No Halloween treats tonight, but we did have some great Taffy from Aldura!

Day 302-Oct 29th: Today was super long. I went with Russell early this morning, because we went to the Wind Symphony concert after he taught tonight. I had class all day, then went to his class, and then we went to the concert. It was definitely not my favorite concert, but I have to go to four to critique the conductors for my class. And...there was this weird girl sitting next to me who thought she was my best friend or something. She wouldn't stop talking to me, even though it was obvious I was there with my husband!

0 comments: