11.28.2008

Thanksgiving Week

Day 332-Nov 28th: Today while I was at work, Russell got some of the Christmas decorations out! I did tell him not to put the dragon by the nativity like last year......so I came home to this. Knights at the manger!

Day 331-Nov 27th: Today was a great Thanksgiving. Caleb, Holly, and Julie came over for most of the day. Here everyone is as we were sitting down for dinner! More about Thanksgiving in the next post.

Day 330-Nov 26th: I got my first LDS Living magazine this week in the mail! Russell's mom got me a subscription for my birthday and I couldn't wait for it to come. I've really enjoyed reading it this week and think I will definitely keep having a subscription for a while after my year ends.

Day 329-Nov 25th: We got this wonderful Lego Jello mold today and Russell is very excited to make Jello in it. Sometimes he's just a big kid! Good thing I love him as much as I do. I'm sure our kids will have lots of fun with all of dad's fun toys and will enjoy Lego Jello too!

Day 328-Nov 24th: Today was the only regular work and school day of the week for me. I tried to make the most of the day at both places so that the rest of the week could be relaxing, but alas, there was still a lot to do by the end of the day, especially for school. Here is my desk at work though, a place I spend a lot of time these days.

0 comments: