12.29.2008

The Final Book-Buying

Day 364-Dec 29th: After work today we went to the bookstore to get my books for the coming semester. It is my last semester and thus the last time I have to buy books! Good thing considering we spent about $100 more than we expected! I think my gift to society should be finding a way to make textbooks cheaper because I'm tired of paying $200 for ONE book!

Day 363-Dec 28th: I bought this book with the giftcard to Deseret Book Rachel got me for Christmas. I had been needing the book....it's the first in a series of four and I have been wanting to read the series again, but didn't have the first book. I read about a third of it Saturday, and finished it today! It's awesome to have time to actually read something you want to rather than textbooks!

0 comments: