12.17.2008

Finished!


Day 351-Dec 17th: I finished my last final at 3:30pm today! Hooray!!! Only one semester left, and it shouldn't be nearly as crazy as this one was.

These are the mugs Rachel got us for Christmas. Apparently there are surprises inside underneath many an M&M. I ate some tonight, but only a few. I don't want to ruin the surprise, Rachel would be mad at me! Russell LOVES hot chocolate, and so I've been trying to get him to cheat so he can use his penguin mug for hot chocolate because I think it would be super cute. But he is strong.....so I guess we will have some hot chocolate on Christmas.


In other news.....I held Jack again today and I love him. He will snuggle for as long as you want to, which is perfect. He was wearing dinosaur Jammies today and I told him Uncle Russell would like them a lot. Maybe he will open his eyes next time Uncle Russell is there!

And finally....we finished our puppet nativity set last night, so here's a picture of the whole set. Russell put them on the piano....guess I have to find a better place for them since that isn't going to work.

0 comments: