1.19.2009

Best of 2008

This started out being the best pictures of the year, but as I looked through my pictures it turned into the best pictures/best events of the year. Some pictures might be repeats of things I've previously blogged about.....sorry. Enjoy!

Baby Jack on his birthday! Just a few hours old.

A new scrapbook setup, courtesy of IKEA.

Russell opening a board game. I love his face when he gets soooooooooooo excited, usually for a new game!

A scarf I got for Christmas. I was posing like a rich snob.

Caleb rocking out during some Guitar Hero on Thanksgiving.

An elephant in a jar! Two great birthday presents.

Holly's baby shower. That is Memphis, the hippo. Jack is bigger than him now!

Russell being disgusted at the pumpkin guts!

Caleb's victory pose at the end of the David Archuleta corn maze at Thanksgiving Point.

Our trip to the Manti Temple.

Touching a stingray at the aquarium in San Francisco! We went to San Francisco for a conference for Russell's work.

Meeting up with Bridgette in San Francisco while Russell went to meeting after meeting after meeting!

FIRE! Rick and Caleb getting the grill ready on the 4th of July.

Rick doing an awesome move while swimming at Grandma Chatfield's on the 4th of July.

A bobsled at the Olympic Park in Park City. We were there for our anniversary.

The Alpine Coaster in Park City! This is how we started our anniversary, I can't believe Russell convinced me to ride it!

Russell wearing some 4th of July decorations as earrings at Hobby Lobby in Salt Lake!

Russell pouting. It's one of his talents. Haha.

A funny photo shoot for the title page of the picture-a-day book! It was supposed to be like we were in one of those photo booths.

Our visit to Colorado Springs to meet our newest niece Izzy!

Making a cookie skillet spur of the moment. And for some reason I was acting like a pirate.....I don't remember why. When you are young, poor, and married you have to keep things exciting somehow I guess.

Surgery #1 - February 2008.

The castle bundt cake I made for Russell's birthday.

Thanksgiving dinner at our house!

The huge rocking chair at Thanksgiving Point.

The day we bought the Vue - May 2008.

Russell was very scared of the dinosaur's at the Dinosaur Museum.

Archiver's Glitter Wars - Happy April Fool's Day Elaine!

0 comments: