1.11.2009

Project 365 Layouts

I got my Project 365 Kit of the Month this last week, and since I'm only taking 13 credits and had ALL my homework done before I even went to pick up Jack to babysit on Friday, I had a lot of time to start working on it. I have the first six weeks done. The first page only have 5 pictures, because the first week of the year was short. Here's how it looks.


After the first page, I went to using Thickers on the pictures to establish what day they were for. So far the only two things I don't love about the kit are: 1. The clear stickers to establish the days on the 4x6 pictures because they don't show up very well, even when you put them on top of patterned paper instead of just on the picture. 2. The fact that there are only horizontal slots for pictures, which really is the only way to make the whole kit work, but since I did the project before I even knew about the kit I'm having to be a bit more creative with my vertical pictures. Some I have cropped down and put in the journaling card slots and the journaling for them above. Others I decided to keep as big as possible, but put a border on the side.

I LOVE the kit! It's so much faster than if I had to do the whole book really scrapbooking. I love to scrapbook, but for this project this is more than enough, I don't need as sorts of frills.

2 comments:

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

i want to see it!!!

islandgirl said...

Lucky you on scoring one of those kits, I hope they release more later so I can get one too. Your pages look awesome, good to know what doesn't work so easily though.