1.25.2009

Together Again


My family is coming into town this weekend for Jack's baby blessing. The last time we were all together was at Caleb and Holly's wedding in August 2006. Russell and I saw everyone throughout our wedding festivities, but since Britni didn't come to San Diego and Caleb and Holly couldn't make it to Houston, we weren't all together at one time.

Cooper and Cymbre are so small in these pictures. I'll have to post some from when they are here because from what I've seen on Mom's blog, they are a lot bigger now. It will be fun to have everyone together....even if it is only for one full day!

3 comments:

islandgirl said...

I didn't know Holly's wedding colors were red, love red! HI HOLLY!

Chelise said...

That is so fun to get to see your family. Congrats on the new little nephew. So cute! Tell your family Hi from us.

Coop Dog Flan said...

thanks for the comment its true!!