2.09.2009

New Outfits

Thursday night Russell took me shopping to find a new outfit since I haven't bought myself an outfit in FOREVER. We went to the Provo Towne Center Mall and went through all the normal stores and didn't find anything. For some reason even though it's snowy and cold all the stores have summer clothes out! Anyway....then we saw a store called Urban Trends and found these super cute skirts in there. We couldn't decide which one was cuter, so we bought both! I also got the turquoise shirt......the brown one I already had.


Not the best pictures in the world, but you get the idea. Maybe I will model them sometime and take better pictures.

3 comments:

Coop Dog Flan said...

I call the blue one when I come and visit!! :)

Chelise said...

Hey cute outfits! Your family pics look great. you'll have to tell your family hello from us and congratulations to Caleb on their new baby!

Anonymous said...

You're in big trouble! I saw a big bunch of Shyla remnants in Russell's office (which were really cute, by the way - but enough niceness) and you didn't even come 20 feet down the hall to say hi! This is not acceptable behavior!