3.28.2009

Quest for White Dress Shoes

So....I'm on a quest for white dress shoes that are CHEAP but COMFORTABLE. The only ones I have are the heels from my wedding day, and they are not comfortable. Anyway, I went to Kohl's after class Friday looking for some shoes, and they didn't have a SINGLE PAIR of white dress shoes. Ummmm.....hello....Easter is like two weeks away!

I did however, mosey on over to the baby department (which is what I do in all stores now, every time I'm there), and happened upon these:

And....of course they came home with me. There were many a cute outfit there at Kohl's, but when it comes to elephants I just can't resist. Luckily, they were 2 for $10, which made not knowing the gender yet somewhat affordable.

And a parting note: there's really not very many white dress shoes out there. Payless had a pair or two, and there's a store in the Provo Mall that had a couple pairs, but other than that....nothing. DUMB. I think I will go back to that store in the mall, they were cute shoes and only $19.95.

7 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

Go to the Bridal shops...!

disa said...

Congradulations on your baby

disa said...

oh and try Bloomingdales there clearnace rack is amazing and they have killer shoes..always have whit at least in CA if you tell me your size I will be on the look out

Kathryn said...

I totally have that same problem. I hate white dress shoe shopping because you can't find them anywhere. I've even looked online. It stinks. Good luck!

Jeff and Emily said...

Holy macaroni, are you pregnant??? How did I have no idea!? Congratulations, Shyla. I'm super excited for you and your future little family :) I'll keep up on your blog better in the future!

Lyndsey said...

Ummmm...Could you go back to doing the picture-a-day? I know you're busy and all, but I miss the posts. Totally different style from mine (yours are short and illustrated, mine have zero pictures and way too many words). I think we can conclude that viewers LIKE yours. I'm begging for more.

Lyndsey said...

Also, I like having the totally stalker-like experience of actually being able to see everything in your house/know the history of your cars, callings, etc. How else will I know where I am/feel at home the next time we visit?