3.09.2009

Scrapbooking Frenzy

Once in a while I get in a scrapbooking frenzy. My friend Keera knows exactly what I'm talking about because she's been on one lately. Now....a scrapbooking frenzy doesn't mean I buy everything, it just means I HAVE to scrapbook, or a feel like I have to, all the time. Finally, this coming Friday a few of us are getting together to crop and I can't wait! I'm going to work on some tiles, which I will explain in a minute, and maybe a couple of wedding pages too!

So....about these tiles. Keera made me these WONDERFUL Lucky tiles after she got the idea from her sister. I still need to find a rod to hang them from and add some loops of ribbon, but they are SUPER cute!

So.....I decided I wanted to make the rest of the holiday's and also one that said Ahlstrom to hang up in between any holidays or whatever. So....we went to Lowe's on Saturday and bought a whole box of tiles! They're cheap too, only .14 per tile! So now I have 100 to make all the tiles I want.

On Friday I want to make my Ahlstrom tiles, so I spent Saturday deciding what font I wanted and cutting out my letters with my Silhouette, which is AMAZING. I have the letters all ready, I have the paper picked out, so it should go pretty quick on Friday. I am trying to figure out a way to cut the holes out of the middle of the R and O so that they look a little better, but we'll what happens. I probably just need to play around on the Silhouette a little longer. I'm sure there's a way to do it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute idea. How do you attach the ribbons so its strong enough to hang? Good luck with the rest!