3.25.2009

Too Late

So since I've been pregnant I've been asking around to find an OB/GYN. I got a few names, but many of those didn't take our insurance or didn't deliver at the big hospital, and I'm too paranoid to deliver at the small community hospital! Anyway, I finally found one but didn't rush to call because everyone had told me that they don't see you until 12 weeks these days.

I finally got around to calling today (I'm 9 weeks by the way) but thought I would just call and get an appointment in a few weeks. I asked the lady to make sure that the doctor was taking new patients, and she responded "he's taking new pregnancies." I was a little confused by that, but said, "well, I am newly pregnant." So it all worked out.

However, she asked me how far along I was and found out that I was nine weeks. Turns out this doctor likes to see you at 8 weeks! Haha. The funny part was that she wasn't sure what to do since I was past that point and had to go and ask someone. Anyway.....I have an appointment on Tuesday. I don't know if we get to see the baby or not, but I guess we'll see!

0 comments: