4.12.2009

Easter Sunday


So I didn't realize until about a week and a half ago that Easter was today.....and I haven't had the energy to dig out all of our Easter stuff, nor do I really feel like eating a bunch of candy. I guess since we don't have kids yet the plastic eggs and baskets idea just isn't that appealing. So when I was at Target at the beginning of the week I did buy a couple bags of candy.....jellybeans, chocolates, and Robin's Eggs for Russell. Then at the grocery store on Saturday we each picked out a chocolate bunny because Russell says you can't have Easter without one. That was our Easter.....kind of boring, but that's alright. There's PLENTY of other things going on!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

It is true, you can't have Easter without a chocolate bunny, they are a necessity!