6.12.2009

Tic Tac Storage

I finally took pictures of these Tic Tac's today. There is a whole story behind them and I've had them for a year or so and just haven't taken pictures of them. Russell always begs me to so he can eat them!

The short version of the story is: We were in Houston visiting my parents before we got married and went to Walmart with mom. She bought us each some Tic Tac's and Russell and I decided to see if we could fit the whole pack in our mouths. He was successful....I came close but not quite. And mom and the girls were just laughing at us because it takes a while to eat all those Tic Tacs once they are in your mouth.

Anyway.....The real reason for a post about Tic Tac's is because yesterday I received some new Karen Foster brads into the store for Hot Spot and they are packaged in a similar container to Tic Tac's only a little smaller and with a plastic divider down the middle so there can be two different colors of brads in each. I got to thinking......I could just use empty Tic Tac conatiners to store all my brads and eyelets!

So.....if anybody eats Tic Tacs and wants to send me the empty containers I would appreciate it. Because....let's just say.....I will need a bunch!

0 comments: