7.08.2009

4th of July Festivities

For the 4th of July we hosted the festivities at our house. Caleb, Holly, Jack, Carlie, and Cari came over and we mostly just enjoyed our day relaxing and having fun.

Some people played games:

1960:Making of the President. A perfect game for the 4th of July!
Cari and Carlie thought they were winning....too bad Holly killed them in the end!

Others talked computer programming (or possibly Warcraft):


And others had fun just crawling around:

Trying to figure out how to crawl through the piano leg...never quite got it though.

Playing with Uncle Russell's favorite train! Haha. Russell doesn't really like the train....it sings songs, drives across the floor, and the animals make clicking noises when you move their legs. Apparently it is annoying, but I guess it doesn't bother me.

Then he found some crinkly paper. All you have to get him as a present is a piece of paper! He'd really enjoy a whole ream!

We changed our clothes because we threw-up everywhere after choking on some apple juice and put on these Rhinos for Aunt Cymbre.

And then I tried to steal his suckie from him....and it turns out it's hilarious.....but my camera takes too big of video to upload so I'll have to figure something else out.

Then we had some delicious hamburgers and hotdogs, chips, and soda, and even a few grapes and strawberries! And.....of course, S'mores!

Both original.....

And mint! Thanks to this book that I found in the bookstore and Caleb bought for Holly:


And the night ended on this note:
We were going to go watch the fireworks in Provo, but I was toooooo tired. We tried to see them out our window but it's not at the right angle. I hear the Stadium of Fire fireworks were horrible this year though, so I guess we didn't miss much. For now....I will anticipate the fireworks next year!

0 comments: