9.02.2009

Pregnancy Update

I went to the doctor yesterday, now that our insurance has kicked in. He seems really nice and answered all my questions, which was great. Everything is still rolling along just fine. He says even though everyone says I am small I am measuring just fine for a small person...so there! I also scheduled us for a tour of the hospital on the 14th since we've never been there before, so that should be interesting.

Other pregnancy news:


No, Russell didn't buy me a new ring, although I definitely wouldn't reject it! Haha. Apparently my hands are swelling a little now and I had a hard, long fight to get my ring off the other day and so decided that it better stay off until after the baby comes. So...in the box it went.


And...lately my back is killing me! Well really, it's just one muscle in my back, stupid thing. However, I seem to be much more comfortable on the air mattress up in the loft than in our bed! Weird!!! I found this out a couple nights after Caleb and Holly had gone home and Russell was snoring. I hadn't put the air mattress away and so decided to go up there instead of get a kink in my neck sleeping on the couch. After that night, I decided to leave it up for now. It's not in the way of anything, and sometimes I get so fed up with my back hurting and go up and sleep there instead.

0 comments: