10.26.2009

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday turned out to be a quite a lazy Sunday here at the Ahlstrom house. I had gone upstairs to sleep Saturday night because Russell was snoring and didn't have my alarm. I finally got to sleep about 2am after my contractions settled down once again and the next thing I knew, Russell was kissing me and was all ready for church! Apparently he came up to wake me up for church but since I looked like I was actually sleeping really good he decided to let me sleep and just go to sacrament. I must say, I was sleeping really well for once!

Then about 1:30pm I went to lay on the bed and read my book and ended up falling asleep again. Sleep when you can I guess is my motto! However, I came out once I woke up and found Russell on the couch asleep too!

So....we didn't do much on Sunday, but at least we got some sleep before the baby arrives!

0 comments: