11.29.2009

Coming Home

We finally were able to break free of the NICU a week after Eden was born! They STILL wouldn't let Russell come to the hospital, so my mom and I went and picked Eden up and then we went over to Russell's work and he was able to finally hold her. He held her his whole lunch hour, and then most of the night when he got home.

Once we went home, I gave her a bath to get all the IV tape off her and make her smell like a baby. Then we just snuggled till Daddy came home.

Getting Eden dressed up pretty to go home. It's really hard to dress a kid in an incubator!

All dressed and ready for mommy to sign the papers.

Sooooo excited to be free and go visit Daddy!

In the car with Grandma.

Loving Daddy on his lunch break.

After her first bath.

Eating with Daddy her first night home.

1 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Glad Eden is home after the stressful beginning. I would be heartbroken if I couldn't hold my baby for two whole days!
(cute name by the way)