1.12.2010

Angel Fire Sledding

Monday we found a nice hill and went sledding. It was so fun! I couldn't wait to go sledding, so I'm glad we got to.

Emma sledding the in red torpedo! She always would get in and then say "hold on tight, hold on tight" until you handed her the string. One time grandma pushed her without giving her the string and she screamed "I'm not holding on tight!" the whole way down the hill!

Adelaide in the cool old-fashioned sled.

Trying to fit into the kids sled. It was really tight and uncomfortable, but I managed.

Ta-da!

Then Rachel squished in too!

There she goes!

Eden needed a turn. Hold on tight!

Then I took Eden in the torpedo and here we are right before we tipped over and fell out. No worries though. I slid out on my back and Eden never even knew we crashed!

Me and Adelaide after we got the big sleds from the store.

Rachel and Emma. Emma slid off at the end!

Russell and Adelaide crashing.

Grandma and Emma taking a spill.

Rachel going skeleton-style.

And me skeletoning!

Next time we go down? Snowboarding! I wanted to learn this time, but Kenneth didn't have his stuff with him.

0 comments: