2.04.2010

3 Months!


I can't believe Eden is 3 months old already! It seems like it really was yesterday that she was born. She's grown so much though and is starting to have quite the personality. She smiles and smiles and talks all day long. I'm so glad she's mostly a happy girl! She's started to roll over, but not very often. She can get up into crawling position with her hands, but hasn't figured out the legs yet. She loves, loves, loves Stomp, her Daddy's dinosaur. She also loves music, she will sing and sing while I play the piano or smile the whole time I sing song's with her. Eden likes to stand up, but it gets tiring to hold her up that way. And....she's on the verge of laughing, which I just can't wait for! She will do one little chuckle, but hasn't really laughed yet. We love her so much!

Here's more pictures from our 3 month photo shoot:

The best one that shows her pretty dress.

Silly grin.

Shifty eyes! I have no clue what she's looking at.

Cute!

Silly sideways grin.

SOOOO happy!

The famous tongue.

I'm done taking pictures mom! Please stop!


1 comments:

Shelley said...

She is so so so cute! And so roll-y, gotta love baby chub.