2.01.2010

Knott's Berry Farm

Eden and I went with Courtney and Ava to Knott's Berry Farm this week. We took two canned foods and got in for $30 less! We had fun just walking around, and then Courtney and I took turns going on some rides while the other watched the girls.

I actually went on 3 different roller coasters! A first for me. This is Courtney riding the Pony Express, which is the first one I went on. My favorite was the Sidewinder, which spins around while it goes!

Then the girls met Snoopy! Too bad Ava was asleep and didn't care much!



And just before we left Courtney went on the Perilous Plunge and got soaked. I can't believe she went, it is really high and straight down!


Overall, it was a great day! Russell is mad though that Courtney stole my roller coaster virginity! Haha. Oh well....I'll go with him next time.

0 comments: