3.25.2010

4 Months


Eden turned four months on March 2nd and we went for her checkup. Here are her stats:

  • 13lbs 5oz - 50th percentile
  • 25in - 75th percentile
  • 41cm head - 50th percentile
So really, she's just your average kid, but not to us. She can roll over front to back and is almost to back to front. Just the other day she figured out that Peek-a-boo is funny....especially when Daddy plays. She can sit up on her own for a few seconds.....we are soooo close. I think she will love playing even more when she can sit up. She is generally a happy kid, talking all the time. She especially loves to see her Daddy in the mornings or when he comes home from work. She sees him and just smiles and smiles.

Things she doesn't like? The carseat. Ugh....I don't know what happened but we have to scream and scream now in the car. I think mostly it's just that she's usually all alone back there and doesn't have anyone to pay attention to her.

2 comments:

Holly F. said...

I know what else she doesn't like -- that awesome nursery rhyme song from Russell! I wish I had learned the lyrics to sing to Jack.

gravityguysgirl said...

And we all know that she LOVES Grandpa's ice cream!