3.30.2010

Disneyland with the Gimps

Wednesday we went to Disneyland....and since we had to rent a wheelchair for the girls since they are gimps we got to go to the front of a lot of lines! It was awesome! It was pretty crowded since Spring Breaks are starting, but the wheelchair let us get in a lot more rides than we could have otherwise.


We saw Buzz after we went on his ride and Cooper killed us with her score. Although, I think I had a disadvantage since Eden was "helping" me.

The girls first ride on the teacups. Courtney and I went in one with the babies and didn't spin. Mom, Cooper, and Cymbre were next to us spinning like crazy!

Eden and Ava having a best friends loving moment.

Grandma and Eden met the Fairy Godmother while the rest of us went to ride the Matterhorn.

We stood in line to meet Tinkerbell.....

And Sleeping Beauty.

In California Adventure the Monster's Inc. ride is great. It's so real to the movie and makes you feel like you are part of it.

And I got the girls to go on Big Thunder Mountain with me....and they liked it! They wanted to go again, but we had so much other stuff we wanted to do.

Overall....it was a great day at Disney.

0 comments: