7.25.2010

Back in Utah

My lack in blogging has been due to moving back to Utah from California. Russell got a job in Salt Lake and the move happened very quickly (much quicker than it was supposed to!). We all drove up on 30th and spent the week with Caleb and Holly. Eden and I flew back for the next few days for the movers to come and pack and load and get the house cleaned and things. We loved getting to stay with and play with Courtney and Ava. However, throughout the whole process Eden was not sleeping, which was quite frustrating! We got through it however, and by the time we got back to Utah they had delivered our stuff to Russell and he had the necessities unpacked and ready to go. Eden did good on the plane too, as long as she could stand up at my feet. She didn't like it when I had to hold her to take off and land.

Russell loves his new job working on the KSL website. The house is getting organized, but it's taking longer since Eden thinks we need to play with her! We are enjoying being by more family, but are definitely missing our friends and the nice weather in California!

1 comments:

Debora said...

You must have known that I was wondering about you- I had just looked at your blog to see if there was anything new- when it appeared at the top of my list with this post. Amazing.