10.29.2010

11 Months


11 months already? Wow. And...I'm late with the post again, Eden will be 1 next week! It amazes me how much she has grown up in the last couple of months. At 11 months Eden has gotten very brave, and stands alone without holding on but isn't quite brave enough to take a step. You can tell she is thinking about it though. She loves to read her story books and will sit for half an hour and just look at them. She learned how to roar and thinks that ALL animals roar, not just dinosaurs and lions. Her new word is "go" and she would like to be "going" all the time. She still only has her two bottom teeth, but the top ones appear to be coming soon.

And...as always a few more shots from the photo shoot.


I wanted her to sit on the bench, but she promptly stood up and turned around, so I went behind the bench to take pictures.

"This is how you do it mommy."

Loving the swing.

"Mom, why are we taking pictures? There's kids playing over there!"

At the end of the shoot I played around with manual mode and the things I learned at the workshop I went to. This one is way overexposed, but I love her eyes in it!

0 comments: