1.02.2011

Snapshots of the Ahlstrom Life

Here's a few pictures of what has been going on here in the last couple weeks.

Britain slept on me (her favorite position) while we hug out at Caleb's for a while.

Eden loves to help Daddy give Britain a bath.

A Britain reindeer! I told Russell we have to have all our kids
at the right time so they can wear the reindeer.

Eden LOVES to lay under Britain's new play gym. Silly girl.

I LOVE this new outfit! It says "I Love You a Ton!"
And poor Eden has to wear it every time it is clean.

We have adopted the eat with no shirt on theory at our house. Because let's face it, even if you wear a bib it doesn't help your long sleeve shirt.

Eden enjoying her new dolly nursery.

All the cousins on the Flanagan side.
(Britain - 5 Weeks, Eden - 1 Year, Jack - 2 Years, Lucy - 2 Days)

Eden decided to organize ALL the books.

Russell cut Eden's toe nails and then she copied him.

Taking Stomp for a ride on the lion.

Britain is very tricky and grabs hold of my hoodie string
or my shirt so that I can't put her down.


0 comments: