2.28.2007

Life in General

I found a place to live for spring/summer. Actually, for fall/winter too. It's a private room, closer to the Tanner building, and on the first floor so I can have my piano there!

Turns out that the landlord is Russell's student. Russ went with me to see it, and as we were leaving Mark said: "so you mentioned you wanted a year contract, do you still want a year or have things changed?" LOL. Russ and I have been laughing about it for two days now.

I now have the coolest itunes in the world, thanks to Russ. He spent a couple hours yesterday finding all my album art for me.

Last night we were waiting for Rachel to come home so we could start watching Cars so I decided to play his piano. He has all sorts of great music like Disney and Star Wars! And....he sang along. It was interesting since I was sightreading and he didn't really know what he was doing, but we had a great time anyway! Too bad the time goes so quick and suddenly I have to go home.

I think I'm feeling better today, finally. I'm kind of afraid to say that out loud though because I might jinx it. I do hope everyone else is feeling better too though, it seems everyone in my family is sick!

0 comments: