3.01.2007

The World is Against Me

It seems that the world is against me this morning. I woke up with a stomach ache so I decided to go back to bed because I could either miss class or work but not both.

Then when I woke up at ten all I wanted to do was write an email to Russell, but the Gmail server is down! UGH.

And.....apparently it costs more to cancel my utilities checks than I actually wrote the checks for. So I'm writing new checks and playing a waiting game to see if the others ever actually get through the bank.

I did however figure out plane reservations to go home at the end of the semester with my Dad so that's good. Now hopefully he'll be in town for more than one day while I'm home!

1 comments:

Russell said...

Oh no, you're sick again! That's pretty sneaky of you.

I wrote you on gmail though! If only the gmail server wasn't down at your apartment you could have had a good rest of the day. :(